APAN + NRPE?

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Fri Jul 9 10:54:36 CEST 2004

If you are interested in PerfParse, it can be found here:

http://perfparse.sourceforge.net/

We are in need of developers to process the performance data to their
own specific needs.  If you know some CGI, a little C and some SQL, and
have a need for a specific analysis tool, please drop me a line :)

Regards, Ben.