APAN + NRPE?

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Fri Jul 9 10:29:31 CEST 2004

Should be possible I think. Problem with APAN is, that it's a hole lot
of administrative work, so I quit using it.
Maybe you should take a look at perfparse. It's pretty simple in
configuring and creates graphs out of performance data, whic nagios is
processing. So you have very little administrative overhead.