Monitoring Dell stuff?

Jeff Rodriguez nagios-users at gurugeek.com
Thu Jul 8 18:39:57 CEST 2004

I personally would not, and the company I work for is not trying to integrate
OpenManage with Nagios. I think you're better off just having them separate, the
only thing I might check in nagios is a global system status.

However, if you're interested, Dell has a document about integrating Nagios and
Dell OpenManage. Note that this has been mentioned on the Nagios propaganda page:
http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/power/1q04-sch.pdf

Jeff