extended information handling...

Ron Huff rwhuff at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 15 01:55:13 CET 2004

I've set up a RHE 2.1 system with nagios 1.1 and the 1.3.1 plugins.
right now I have most of the core functionality working on a small
subset of the network; this is the test-and-learn phase...got the
Indiana University stuff too, but so far I'm only using a couple of
their plugins.

I can get nagios to use my custom display in statusmap.cgi as far
as layout is councerned, using:
	hostextinfo.cfg/cgi.cfg

BUT, it will NOT pick up my custom icons; I'm using .gif files for now.
I have used (mostly) default pathing for the setup:
	/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/...
That's where the .gif files are...
Like I said, nagios is picking up my 2D map...but using nothing but
default images??!?!  What have I missed?
- Ron Huff / UCD NOC