MODERATION REQUEST -- namecalling, sniping and other childish behavior

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Tue Jan 13 23:39:23 CET 2004

This person evidently feels that their (misguided) opinion is so perfect
and true that they are justified in calling people names and talking down
to them like a child.  Given that this individual appears to have missed
the point of the original post entirely, he's just spewing smoke.

I am officially requesting that this person be asked to take their
condescending and insulting behavior elsewhere.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.