Problem with NRPE

Rob Nelson rob at capband.net
Tue Jan 13 22:01:31 CET 2004

>Frankly, I used to feel that way and now I'm starting to lean the other
>way.  After having to scroll down 5 or 6 pages past not only the original
>content by also the various tag-on advertising that someone does only to
>find a single line update .... it's stupid.

Most of that can be fixed by people learning to cut and snip
intelligently...no need to include everyone's signature, or the Ob
paragraph about how Bob's vacation in Ireland went :) If messages were kept
short and to the point, having enuf relevant information and no extraneous
information, it would be worth it to scroll down a page or two to see a
one-line response.

Rob Nelson
Network Administrator, Capitol Broadband
C: 919-369-1874
rob at capband.net