Problem with NRPE

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Tue Jan 13 21:47:37 CET 2004

Frankly, I used to feel that way and now I'm starting to lean the other
way.  After having to scroll down 5 or 6 pages past not only the original
content by also the various tag-on advertising that someone does only to
find a single line update .... it's stupid.

Besides, I have a threaded mail viewer.  So I can claim that yours is
even worse. Which one is easier to read?

Q: What's wrong with posting?
  Q: What's wrong with posting?