How To use User-defined coordinates

Carl Schelin cschelin at hq.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 13 21:29:30 CET 2004

I don't think you're looking at the user definable settings. Check
http://www.schelin.org/network.html (geocities site).

The first image is a tiny messed up since I've been concentrating on the
3d layout. I've created a hand-drawn network map on a continuous roll of
graph paper but once it's in reasonable shape, I'll put it in the 2d
part.

Carl