How To use User-defined coordinates

Mike Cannon nagios at planetsphinx.com
Tue Jan 13 21:07:21 CET 2004

Greetings!

I'm wondering if somebody has written a tutorial, or a more detailed
'How-To' on the subject of User-defined Coordinates.

I'm currently not using them, and my map, has become a MESS!
(See here, https://netmonitor.moment.net/statusmap.gif 1456x1992 165k)

I've read the docs, on the 2d_coords: command..  but do figure that out,
it looks like I need to purchase some graph paper, and draw me a map like
I used to do for my TRS-80 way back in the day!
Is there an easier way to 'un scramble' my mess?  Nagios isn't drawing
each layer evenly..  and if it would space out the icons a bit more (there
is PLENTY of room to do that, because it has jammed everything together!)
it might look ok.. any way to specify the minimal spacing?

Thanks for any and all help!