How To use User-defined coordinates

Mike Cannon nagios at planetsphinx.com
Thu Jan 15 17:12:19 CET 2004

What do you mean you don't think I'm looking at the user definable
settings?  That's the question I asked about.. is there an easier way than
the "2d_coords"..

but I do have a question for you..  Are you using the "3d_coords" user
definable setting? If so I can see a few examples? (like your first few
parent coordinates off the nagios process..?)

Mike C