availability reporting

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 27 09:07:28 CET 2004

Hey guys,

Someone before suggested to me to use wget or lynx to get availability of a
host. I tried copying the URL from the nagios webpage, and I was able to
extract the report. Problem is, when I load the generated .html page, I get
and authentication prompt. I opened the source and found out that it could
be the link to css style sheets that's triggering it from prompting an
authentication window.

Anyways, can someone here provide an URL that I can use with lynx, wget or
fetch in my crontab? And how do I get nice colors without having the css
style sheet point to a path?

Or, you can share the way you approached this requirement. :)

Thanks,

Ronneil