Return code 127 - Make sure the plugin you're trying...

Cal Lidderdale cal.lidderdale at mci.com
Wed Feb 25 16:13:53 CET 2004

I received the answer last night - thanks to Simon -

  in    resource.cfg the var   $USER1$= [the subdir where the plugins are ]

I'm up and running -   8-)}

 Ahemmmm... note to development:  the pluin.RPM puts them in
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins and resource.cfg says they're in
/usr/local/nagios/libexec - nothing confus'n bout that  ;-)

Cal