Welcome to the "Nagios-users" mailing list

pious oshinuga man_pio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:35:36 CET 2004

I have sucessfully compiled and installed Nagios. I have also added the
ScrpitAlias and Alias script to the web server configuration in the
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file,I also made sure that ScrpitAlias script
comes before the Alias but I still get the 404 message what could be wrong.

I might be a slow walker but I never walk backwards - Abraham Lincoln