problem with nagios........

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Wed Feb 25 13:39:58 CET 2004

Take a look in your web server error log to see what errors you are getting
whilst trying to login.

I'd also check user and group permissions on your .htaccess and htpasswd
files. make sure nagios and the web server can read them.

If that dioes not fix your problem then take a look in your cgi.cfg to make
sure your login user has the correct rights assigned for what you require to
do.

HTH

Tom Welsh
squareBOX technologies ltd