web interface problem

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Dec 22 20:32:06 CET 2004

I still don't understand what you were expecting to be updated and how
these settings relate to your original email. Can you explain further?

--
Marc

p.s. When replying, include the context that you are responding to so
that someone (including me) doesn't have to read the entire email chain
to understand what's being talked about.