Nagios Mailinglist in several Blacklists

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Dec 10 13:38:17 CET 2004

Hi all

From today I start getting all my Nagios Emails into my Spam Folder...

Looks like somebody sent spam from the IP where this list ist hosted and
somebody sent spam to swinog spamtraps advertizing the URL of the company
sponsoring that list.

  0.1 RCVD_BY_IP             Received by mail server with no name
 -4.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
  2.5 RCVD_IN_PSBL_SPAM      RBL: Sender has sent mails to spamtraps
                             [66.35.250.220 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
  1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                [Blocked - see
<http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?66.35.250.220>]
  1.5 URIBL_SC_SWINOG        URI's is listed in uribl.swinog.ch.
                             [URIs: itmanagersjournal.com]
  3.0 RBL_COMBO_F_2          Blacklist Combo F (2)
  2.0 RBL_COMBO_A_2          Blacklist Combo A (2)

Could somebody try to find out what exactly happened?

Regards
--
Benoît Panizzon, <bp at imp.ch>