Blank Notifications being sent from Nagios

Matt V. Williams mattw at heimdall.org
Thu Aug 26 21:43:15 CEST 2004

I've had Nagios running on a redhat 9 server for about a year and a half
without any problems. About 2 weeks ago we started getting emails with
only a from address. These notifications are missing both the subject
line and the body. If I go to the website I can see what notifications
it was trying to send, but when the messages are actually being mailed
out are missing all of this information. This happens for both the Host
and Service notifications. I am able to send out an email from the CLI
just fine and I checked the misccommands.cfg file and it has not been
changed. Has anybody else seen this? Anybody have any ideas on what
might be causing it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--matt williams