Blank Notifications being sent from Nagios

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Fri Aug 27 10:44:32 CEST 2004

Check the portion of the notify-by-email command prior to the | /bin/mail.
Perhaps the nagios user no longer has rights to execute printf, or maybe
printf's syntax changed (run any system updates lately?)

Also, look behind your servers.  I was having an unrealted issue, and found
a gnome hiding back there adding extra quote signs, causing errors in some
of my scripts.  :)