How to monitor Nagios itself?

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Fri Aug 6 23:01:56 CEST 2004

You can set up a second nagios instanc and have the first one
run a CRON job to run check_nagios and send the result via NSCA
to the other nagios instance. See the manual for distributed
monitoring.

-Jason Martin

--
Foolproof operation: All parameters are hard coded.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.