Use of Nagmin and nagios tables

Jason Byrns jason-sourceforge at microlnk.net
Fri Apr 30 22:10:58 CEST 2004

> Does someone use nagmin to configure nagios?

Here!

> How can i indicate to nagios to read in the NagMin database and not in
> the configuration files?

Sounds like you need to update your nagios.cfg file.  It will need to be
set to use the Nagmin cfg files, which all start with capital letters,
instead of the old Nagios cfg files.

I recommend going through the install docs and release notes, although
granted they are pretty slim right now.

> I have got another problem with notifications. Since NagMin runs, i
> don't receive mail alerts. Why?

Updating your configs within nagios.cfg may be necessary for this as well.

--
Jason Byrns