Use of Nagmin and nagios tables

Patrick Proy nagios at proy.org
Fri Apr 30 22:16:41 CEST 2004

Hi,

> How can i indicate to nagios to read in the NagMin database and not in the
configuration files?

You can't, Nagios has it's database in text files in $nagiosdir/etc/ and
Nagmin in a Mysql database.
The Activate button translates the Nagmin database into nagios text files
and reloads nagios.

> Since NagMin runs, i don't receive mail alerts

Check your mail command in the "commands" table in Nagmin, maybe they where
not correctly imported by Nagmin. (I had this problem once with an older
version of Nagmin).

Patrick
nagios at proy.org