Nagios not Parallelizing

Jonathan A. Zdziarski jonathan at nuclearelephant.com
Mon Apr 19 19:12:07 CEST 2004

Hi,

I thought I had licked the parallelizing problem, but apparently I
haven't.  I've tried running Nagios 1.2, downgrading to 1.1, and even
using a working config from another box and haven't been able to get
Nagios to parallelize on our Sparc Solaris machine monitoring about 1600
hosts.

Nagios at any point only has one check_ping running, and over the past
hour or so it's only checked 81 hosts.  I'm at a loss for ideas.  Can
anyone offer suggestions?

Jonathan