Displaying only hard states

Marco Ramos mramos at co.sapo.pt
Mon Apr 19 20:17:35 CEST 2004

That was one of my approaches ;) Unfortunatelly, that's not exactly what
I'm looking for :( For instance, I've services that are checked 48 times
and others that are only checked 3 times. If they are checked 29/48
times they are still in a soft state, but they will appear on top of a
service that was checked 3/3 (and that is already on a critical hard
state).

10x anyway for your help ;)
mramos