more NSCA stuff

Matt Pounsett matt.pounsett at cira.ca
Wed Sep 24 16:34:57 CEST 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Shaun Reitan :: NDC Host wrote:

> Turns out you where right, in nagios.cfg retain_state_information was set to
> 1 and for some reason active checks where enabled.  Now here's a new
> question.  I want it to retain state information, but in the future if i
> wanted to clear all this information how would i?

I think I answered that in my last email:  use the web interface to disable
active checks for that service.

Go to Service Detail, click on the service you want, then click on "Disable
checks of this service."

The other option is to delete your status.sav file, but that will remove all
of your other saved status information as well.

--
Matt Pounsett                 CIRA - Canadian Internet Registration Authority
Technical Support Programmer                    350 Sparks Street, Suite 1110