Comment/Downtime and Case Sensitivity

Jason Lancaster jason at teklabs.net
Tue Sep 16 18:01:25 CEST 2003

I ran into this problem when first using Nagios. While it's not a core
fix at the program's level, my suggestion would be to use all lowercase
in host names and definitions. There's no need for upper case. Just do a
simple conversion on your existing lines and you'll have a standard to
follow from this point forward.

Jason