check_ping from 2 interfaces

Thiago Conde Figueiró thiago at ntime.com.br
Tue Sep 16 16:16:38 CEST 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:22:49 +0200
Marco Ciullini <marco.ciullini at datamar.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am running nagios 1.1 on a RH7.3
> All is workin fine, but due to a "restriction" of one of my ISP, I'am
> having a problem that I am going to explain:
(...)

	check_ping is implemented using the ping command.

	It should be fairly easy to add another command to it.  Just edit
check_ping.c and add the option to process_arguments().  Then add the
variable to the asprintf (&command_line,...) lines.

good luck.

--
  Thiago Figueiró          Gerência de Operações
thiago at ntime.com.br        Cel.: (21) 8817-3632