check_ping from 2 interfaces

Marco Ciullini marco.ciullini at datamar.it
Tue Sep 16 18:08:38 CEST 2003

Thanks all,

I solved the problem.
I am not a programmer, so I solved it at routing level.
I configured iproute2  and iptables on the firewall, so that icmp
packets coming from nagios are marked and routed to the correct ISP.

However, I think that something similar to ping -I could be useful...

--
Marco Ciullini

Datamar s.r.l.
Via Corsica 9/4 E
16128 Genova
tel +39 0105705806
fax +39 0105451440
http://www.datamar.it
mailto:marco.ciullini at datamar.it

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.