CGI permissions make me mad also! HELP!!!!

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Mon Sep 15 17:00:07 CEST 2003

I vaguely recall a problem with the parsing of configuration files in Nagios where
some things would not work right because of weird characters in the files
themselves.

The fix was to start over with a new configuration file, like from the samples, and
hand-edit it, without pasting, because the weird character would be copied over.

So, here's what I would do if I were you, Rick:  Copy the configuration files from
the samples.  Edit it by hand to add all your customizations, or alternatively use
Nagwin or some other configuration front-end.

Also, if you'll send me your config files, I can look for any weird characters.

- Mike

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com