CGI permissions make me mad also! HELP!!!!

Rick_Blair at fws.gov Rick_Blair at fws.gov
Fri Sep 12 20:44:31 CEST 2003

I have down graded back to 1.0 and am using /usr/local/nagios for
everything.

I have .htaccess located in share/ sbin/ lib/cgi/.

Rick Blair
Network Engineer
USFW
303.202.2687

"Jim Greene" <jim.greene at megalink.net>
09/12/2003 10:53 AM

        To:     <Rick_Blair at fws.gov>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Nagios-users] CGI permissions make me mad also!  HELP!!!!

Make sure you have a .htaccess in /share /bin and /sbin
I ran into the same problem when I upgraded...
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 Jim Greene
 Unix Systems Administrator / Security Engineer
 Oxford Networks
 www.oxfordnetworks.com
 Dial-Up - Colo - Web Hosting - Bandwidth
 jim.greene at megalink.net

 "Working with UNIX is like wrestling a worthy
 opponent. Working with Windows is like attacking
 a small whining child who is carrying a .38."

303.202.2687