CGI permissions make me mad also! HELP!!!!

Rick_Blair at fws.gov Rick_Blair at fws.gov
Fri Sep 12 20:59:32 CEST 2003

Matt, thanks,  this is going above and beyond........... ,  I really
appreciate it.

I ran your cgi and this is what I get.

AUTH_TYPE
Basic
DOCUMENT_ROOT
/var/www/html/
GATEWAY_INTERFACE
CGI/1.1
HTTP_ACCEPT
image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/vnd.ms-excel,
application/msword, */*
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING
gzip, deflate
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE
en-us
HTTP_CONNECTION
Keep-Alive
HTTP_COOKIE
CFID=4524; CFTOKEN=34654484
HTTP_HOST
ifw9bct-dude.den.fws.gov
HTTP_USER_AGENT
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
PATH
/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
QUERY_STRING

REMOTE_ADDR
10.xx.xx.xx
REMOTE_PORT