Time Undetermined

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Mon Sep 8 23:34:21 CEST 2003

Where is the "Time Undetermined" in the availability page coming from?
*All* of my systems have the same "Time Undetermined" percentage listed;
I *know* they've been up the entire time...

I *think* it has to do with nagios not recognizing the initial state -
if I switch (in the upper right) 'First assumed service state:' to be
'Current State', it *seems* to be correct.

any help is greatly appreciated.