Plot graph for one year using APAN without compression

Atul Shrivastava atul_iet at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:39:32 CEST 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello,

I am working to have a graph for bandwidth utilization graph for one year with values plotted on X-axis with 5 min separated. It means that if I want to see the data 11 months back ,then I am able to see that data with the same separation that I am seeing currently for this day, means with separation of two values by 5 min only.

If somebody has tried it earlier, pls let me know. I think that if I will change the storing of data in rrd by 5 min average then also I have to modify the front-end apan such that one year graph will fit in one single web-page with 5 min separation value. ANY COMMENTS INVITED .....

Actually this is helpful in taking the decision of Capacity Planning for the future because by the current graph, it becomes difficult for anybody to have a feel what is the previous utilization because it is too much compresses.
I do not care whether the resolutoin of the web-page increases, but this has to work

Regards and have a nice day,

Atul Shrivastava