Trends graphical options

Jesús Oliván jesusolivan at pickingpack.net
Wed Oct 15 11:26:23 CEST 2003

Hi!

i'm a recent nagios user, after installing it on my debian box and having my
lan well monitored, i'm interested in create reports from all hosts tcp or
ping delay time (it appears as RTA in nagios.log), then i can monitor my lan
with a more accurated trace and can see if any host tcp stack is overloaded.
Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.