Hosts not present

Bertrand DELEPINE bertrand at delepine.info
Wed Oct 15 11:23:52 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've just installed nagmin, on a system with a running nagios.
Commands, services, contacts, contactsgroups and the others file are in the mysql database, but not hosts.cfg !
I do a "cp /etc/nagios/hosts.cfg /usr/share/nagmin/nagios/Host.cfg", but it doesn't work.
Can someone help me ?

Thanks.

(Sorry for me poor english)

--