Trends graphical options

Matthew Wilson matthewwilson at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Oct 15 11:34:40 CEST 2003

Hi,
Depending on what kind of data you want to include in your reports, you may
wish to look at APAN.(apan.sourceforge.net) It runs many of the standard
nagios service checks and logs the results to a RRD (round-robin database).
It then uses RRDtool to produce a page containing graphs of the results.  I
am currently using this to recording ping RTA and % packet loss for about 50
hosts.  Additionally on my system I use RRGrapher
http://rrdtool.cyclone.se/rrdworld/rrgrapher.html to produce custom graphs
(from the RRDs) for particular time periods or to plot several hosts on the
same graph

Matthew Wilson
DC-Sat.net