statusmap.cgi

Bradley Raatz Bradley_Raatz at health.qld.gov.au
Tue Oct 14 07:23:39 CEST 2003

when compiling nagios 1.1 it does not compile statusmap.cgi.  It does not seam to give any error messages that I can see.  Can someone help or email me the statusmap.cgi file from their install.

Many thanks

Brad.

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipients(s).  This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipients(s), or if you have received this e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return e-mail.  You should also delete this e-mail message and destroy any hard copies produced.