Localhost web access only

Matthew Davis matt at ivaluehost.net
Tue Oct 14 01:32:49 CEST 2003

When accessing the nagios cgi's from a host other than localhost, I get
the 500 Internal error.  "Premature end of script headers" is the error
message in the web log.

I'm using nagios 1.1 on Redhat 9, and I made sure debugging was disabled
(as the faq suggests).  The httpd.conf file allows access to all hosts,
the deny section is gone.  I'm using http auth, which lets me see the
nagios pages.  And I login successfully using lynx on localhost, and I can
see everything just fine, but like I said, not from any other host.

Any ideas?  Running from the command line also displays the right
information.

--
Matthew Davis