statusmap.cgi

Bertrand DELEPINE bertrand at delepine.info
Tue Oct 14 09:52:32 CEST 2003

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:23:39 +1000
"Bradley Raatz" <Bradley_Raatz at health.qld.gov.au> wrote:

> when compiling nagios 1.1 it does not compile statusmap.cgi.  It does not seam to give any error messages that I can see.  Can someone help or email me the statusmap.cgi file from their install.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Brad.

Hi

It appears you don't have the required components to compile statusmap.cgi.
You must have libgd (http://freshmeat.net/redir/gd/3111/url_homepage/gd), and some other library, like libpng, libjpeg or libgif.

I don't think that email to you this file will resolve your problem, while these library are not present.

Good luck !

--
Bertrand DELEPINE
<bertrand at delepine.info>