check_cluster support SQL?

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Fri Nov 14 04:13:09 CET 2003

I'm assuming check_cluster doesn't support reading the status out of a
database like the CGIs, only status.log  Is this right?

Is there any other way to create a virtual host or grouping to flag the
overall state of a collection of hosts and/or their services?

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "donate to our Charity of the month which is the Eating Disorders
    Association of WA Inc. ...  give a gold coin donation and I'll reward
    you with nice sweettttt chocolate! MMMMM"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Feb 2003