Cell phone pages

Michael Clark MClark at Nemschoff.com
Wed Nov 12 15:21:38 CET 2003

We want to make our cel phone pages only go off on critical notifications
for one server.  Anyone know how to do this?
Currenty it pages us for everything and its getting expensive....

Michael Clark
Nemschoff Chairs Inc
mclark at nemschoff.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.