Graph is not coming in Nagios monitoring ...

Matthew Wilson matthewwilson at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 6 18:27:18 CET 2003

Hi,
If the problem you are seeing is that a blank graph is drawn (i.e. axis
with no data) then probably apan.sh can't write to the rrds.  Check to
make sure the nagios user has write permissions.
If you are seeing nothing at all on the graphs page, it is likely that
the rrd command cannot be run. check the permissions on rrdtool.

Matthew Wilson.