Graph is not coming in Nagios monitoring ...

Paraman Pachaimuthu ParamanP at microland.net
Thu Nov 6 14:05:28 CET 2003

Hi Nagi Kings,

Happy evening.

I have configured my Nagios to get Net-usage by using SNMP. The following
are the settings :

1. services.cfg :

# Service definition
define service{
	use			generic-service		; Name of service
template to use

	host_name			PARAMANP
	service_description		Net
	 is_volatile			0
	 check_period			24x7
	 max_check_attempts		10
	 normal_check_interval		1
	 retry_check_interval		1
	 contact_groups			nt-admins

	 notification_interval		120
	 notification_period		24x7
	 notification_options		w,u,c,r
	 check_command		apan!snmpget!10!20
	}

2. apan.cfg :

PARAMANP;Net;/usr/local/nagios/rrd/PARAMANP_Net-usage.rrd;public:.1.3.6.1.2.
1.2.2.1.10.16777219|pub

3. serviceextinfo.cfg :

define serviceextinfo{
host_name               PARAMANP
service_description     Net
notes_url               /nagios/cgi-bin/apan.cgi?host=PARAMANP&service=Net
icon_image              graph.png
icon_image_alt          View graphs
}

RRD has been created and monitoring is happening successfully. But the
challenge is graph. The small graph icon is coming in the nagios monitoring
screen. If I clink on that there is no graph.  Any idea on what would be
problem ? Help me on this. Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

Warm regards,

Paraman Pachaimuthu