Nagios with sendmail

Jason Vore jvore at moc-fv.k12.ia.us
Tue Nov 4 05:28:56 CET 2003

Okay all,

So I now have Nagios up and functional.  It is monitoring my sites, and
reacting appropriately.  It is even providing notifications when I want
it to.  The problem I now face is setting it up to actually email.

I have sendmail on the box, but am pretty much clueless on how to use
it.  Was wondering if anyone could give me some hints on how to set this
up.or send me a link to some interesting reading on the subject:D

Thanks much

Jason Vore
MOC-Floyd Valley Community School District
jvore at moc-fv.k12.ia.us