HELP- Error! I am NOT a user.

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Wed May 21 06:27:21 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 23:06, Michael Hertrick wrote:
> >  (804) 640-3248
>
> I'd say you're very lucky if someone on this mailing list puts 2 + 2
> together and checks their config for your phone number.
>
> Contact your service provider.  Best case, they can find the source of
> the messages and stop them.  Worst case, they can give you a new
> number.

Hopefully someone will recognize the host names. I'd guess TS is a
terminal server. So maybe this is an ISP.

The is area code is consistent with the server names, all indicating a
Virginia source. Any virginia ISPs on the list, please double check to
be sure this isn't you...

I've done a quick scan of the mailing list for posts that pager alert
does not work, but I don't see any matches. Sorry 'bout that.