HELP- Error! I am NOT a user.

Michael Hertrick m.hertrick at neovera.com
Wed May 21 05:06:34 CEST 2003

>  (804) 640-3248

I'd say you're very lucky if someone on this mailing list puts 2 + 2 together and checks their config for your phone number.

Contact your service provider.  Best case, they can find the source of the messages and stop them.  Worst case, they can give you a new number.

Do the text messages tell you where they came from (i.e. a return address)?  If they do, you may be able to find the culprit yourself and throw a rock through their bedroom window at 3:30am with a special little note attached.

Good luck.