Negate plugin

Thomas Nilsen Thomas.Nilsen at roxar.com
Wed May 14 12:46:55 CEST 2003

I've only tried it from the command line - as it seems odd that it would work from Nagios but not on the on console.

But I understand now after trying it in Nagios. I expected the actul output text to also reflect the OK/CRITICAL status as negate does. But it only negates the exit value of the command, and cares nothing about the output text.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards, Thomas