Statusmap errors

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Mon May 12 19:33:24 CEST 2003

When I go to Status Map, it shows question marks for hosts.
I made changes in cgi.cfg/Extended Host Information and it
still does not change.  And when I click on a host, it returns
and Internal Server Error.  Running a check on the nagios.cfg
does not return any errors but this is from my /var/log/httpd/error_log
file.

[Mon May 12 13:14:57 2003] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
Premature end of script headers: statusmap.cgi,
referer: http://10.2.13.56/nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi?host=all

I commented out the line I added in the cgi.cfg file and the error still
occurs.  Is it me?  I looked at the docs and it appears that I had set
everything up ok.

I also stopped and restarted the nagios service

Thanks