Nagios/Nagios Plugins Solaris 8 packages available

Andre Dalle adalle at ncf.ca
Mon Mar 31 01:51:51 CEST 2003

Yes, the CSWnagiosp has several dependencies in fact, which don't all have
to be satisfied depending on what you are doing.

I split nagios into a base and plugins package for just your situation; where
you want to install nrpe and check plugins on client system to be monitored
by your central nagios server.

Go ahead and install it; if something isn't working right then let me know and
I will fix the package.

As for Solaris 2.6, well I don't have access to a 2.6 build environment
either, so I can't help you there.

You could try the 2.8 package though;  I don't think anything very bad will
happen - perhaps you will be lucky.

I'm glad someone is benefitting from these packages!

--
Andre Dalle                     [adalle at ncf.ca]
Systems Administrator,