NCSA vs. NRPE?

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Mar 27 22:16:26 CET 2003

With nsca - you are talking about multiples of 700 passive service
checks.

If these come in close together - there may be an issue in getting the
data to Nagios.  Passive checks are submitted through a common pipe whose
overall size is limited.  Data can get backed up try to get through the
pipe.

Others have reported some similar experiences - mostly nrpe user myself.

-sg