NRPE Binaries

Robert Wagner Robert.Wagner at wausaubenefits.com
Mon Mar 24 16:01:50 CET 2003

   I'm wondering if anyone can help me out... I've got an old system in our
voice networking area running UnixWare 2.1.2, unfortunately with no
compiler.  Our last monitoring package (of which I'll not mention its name
on this list) was in the same boat, but we managed to find someone who had
compiled it up.

   My request: If anybody has compiled up NRPE for a fairly old UnixWare,
please let me know.. I'd love to get my hands on a binary.

                         Rob Wagner, Server Support
                         Wausau Benefits, Inc.

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above; may
be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as such in
accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this communication, or
any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please return it to Robert Wagner and delete the message from
your computer system.